Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome To My Corner Of The Internet

Greetings and thanks for stopping in. Just a little bit of background for me so you will have some idea of where I'm coming from. I'm 47 years old and retired from the US Air Force. Over the years I've lived in 4 different countries, visited a total of 21 countries and have been to more than half of the United States. Currently I live in North Carolina where I am trying to eek out a living. I have been involved with several political Bulletin Boards but am pretty fed up with them for all the bitching, whining, complaining and overall nastiness that goes on in them. I will write and upload "The Truth" as I see it in this space about whatever subjects seem to catch my interest. I'll update it daily, weekly or monthly as things come to mind. If you have a differing opinion then feel free to post it here in the comments but if it becomes more of the same kind of crap that ruins Political Bulletin Boards then I will just delete it without warning. In this world we are all entitled to our opinions but it doesn't mean that everyone else has to agree with them and trying to badger someone into submission is not necessary, nor will it be tolerated. I hope this becomes an interesting forum as it progresses so please feel free to drop in often to see how it's going.

No comments: