Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Of Those Mornings

Have you ever had one of those mornings where you just wake up for no good reason in the middle of the night? Well that happened to me today. Here I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about a family trip to Europe when suddenly I found myself wide awake. I shifted myself to a nice comfortable position and tried going back to sleep but after an hour with no success, here I am wide awake banging away on my computer keyboard. Oh and now it feels like I am starting off my day with a migraine just to make things more fun.

This happens to be my darling wife’s birthday so I suppose I will have to just get an early start on my plans. Anyway if I can manage it with my head pounding away, my wife will get coffee in bed this morning, a nice home made pasta salad for lunch, and perhaps Souvlaki, a Greek salad, garlic bread, fries and a bottle of wine for dinner. She is a fabulous woman who just keeps getting better as time goes by and she has to be somewhat of a Saint to put up with me for all these years. Well I better get to it then…

No comments: